Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update and Lovely Le Stage Jewelry

 I would like to thank you for all the kind words and prayers for my husband. He is progressing slowly, and at the moment is out of danger, thank God! Today is day 6 in the hospital. He may be able to go home over the weekend but we still aren't sure yet.He will have a week break to get stronger so he can have surgery. We have a beautiful view of the river, well I have the view. and the hospital room is a pretty cornflower Blue. The curtain does have a nice design and when he is feeling well we try to find different objects or faces in it, that kind of helps break up the boredom.I had to run a couple of errands the other day in town, while  he was sleeping and ran into see my jeweler to have him pop a battery into my watch. As I was waiting I found the company called Le Stage. I love these convertible bracelets with interchangeable charms and the beach collection is adorable.They come in Sterling Silver and 14 Karat Gold.









To view the online catalog go to Le Stage All the Jewlery is made in the USA !

2 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

So glad you he is coming home!!! God bless!

michelle said...

I am so glad that he is doing better and will continue my prayers for him and you. The bracelet is beautiful and glad that you were able to get out for a moment. Hugs to you!