Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Veranda Love

Spring is right around the corner and it is time to start thinking about getting my front porch and back deck ready for the lovely spring days ahead. I love my front porch, we get to use it almost year round. It is the first thing family, friends or guests see will see upon entering your home, and should reflect your personality. I just love these.


                                              What a happy, welcoming sitting area.


Make use of every inch of your porch.Treat it as an extension of the inside of your home, by layering just as you would inside. Add an outdoor rug ,Sunbrella fabric pillows, greenery and accessorize a table.



                           Bring the party outside and set up a portable mini beverage center .


                                                             So inviting...

       I want my hubby to dig out an area to put a palm tree on our deck. This area rocks!



                       
                                                          

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I am so ready for warm weather and these images just make me want it more! Thanks for sharing and wetting my appetite for Spring!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the last image with the palm tree! What a beautiful tree! We have a skinner palm tree in our backyard deck area and we love it!